Ok, OK ...............

Enough of all this peace and love stuff already.

Pretty soon we'll all be singing Kumbaya or something!

Let's get back to the good ol' "kick ass" discourse that makes
this forum so interesting-----------

Personally, I don't feel like I have to apologize to anyone for anything I've said here and I don't expect to receive any.

To me, words are like bullets once they are spoken all the apologies in the world can't take them back.

If you take a position on this forum, be prepared to defend it with all you got, cause if you can't, you'll be eaten alive (figuratively of course) and justifiably so.

The motto at a major corporation where I use to work was "If you see a pair of balls, kick em'," and that's the way it should be here.

I'm not saying everything discussed here should end up in a pissin' contest, but when one gets started, people shouldn't feel like they have to couch their remarks for fear someone's feelings might get hurt.

As the lawyers like to say, this would have a "chilling effect" on the discussion and everyone ends up the lesser for it.

Just my humble opinion------

Go easy on me will yah?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew I had to ask him about the mysteries of life, he spit between his boots and he replied:

"it's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money"

Dan