You've apparently forgotten your studies in high school. I haven't having to deal with them on a daily basis.

Maybe you should review your high school texts?

We didn't study the constitution in high school.At least I didn't.

On the subject of knowing people's real identities on here,I thought I'd tell a story that hasn't been told here yet,which should.

A past regular poster here (who is now an occasional poster),got on the wrong side of some of some past regulars.

Somehow they found out his name and address-how,I don't exactly recall,it may have been through a classifieds transaction or some such thing.They signed him up for some "swingers" type stuff on the internet,then printed the info out that showed that he was a part of such activity.They then mailed said info to his wife's boss.

If THAT doesn't get the point across that it isn't real bright to give out your personal info willy nilly on here,then I don't know what does.These little internet headbutting contests can go one step too far when [bleep] like that starts happening.

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan