I think "opus" means "effort" or "attempt" and is related to music. Or was a Penguin on "Bloom County."

OK, OK...I'm not trying to eliminate handles. Gene L is a handle. My opus is to oblogoate the annonymous ponces here who hide behind them.

Penny mentioned (or someone) mentioned that as a police officer I should know what harm having your real name in your bio can cause. Well, as a DEPUTY, not a police officer, I do it. That should give you a clue as to how little harm it has caused me.

So, continue your opuses (opi?) and keep urinating up and down the aisle with your gold-rimmed testicles on your nose to remenustrate.

Barak is probably the only person on the board who understands English at this high level, so if you have any questions about etymology, just ask him.

Translation: Im used to having my way, and I'll keep calling you all pu$$ies until the 24hr Campfire is just the way I think it ought to be, and screw all you people who are also members here! By God, Im 62 and never lost at anything, and I will stand here screaming "come out and fight" until I die or you do.

War Damn Eagle!