Wow - Gene - I didn't realize you knew EACH and EVERY use of EVERY word in the english language. Slang and all. Bet you KNEW all along that SUCKS = Rem 700 and BLOWS = Win M70, before you came here even.

You call horsehitt - fine, but there isn't anything I would NOT say to your face. I see a lonely man who feels the need to pontificate - prob is you ain't got no church and can't seem to cultivate one either.

Still tell me how I am wrong that when posting an opinion and an opposing opinion comes up, knowing the other guy's real name makes any difference?
Either you can back up your opinion or not - it STILL DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE OTHER POSTER GOES BY, NAME OR NOT!

Made up word or not - used improperly or not - I knew what you were trying to say - IOW I smelled what you were stepping in, and I still say you haven't a friken clue.

Seems to me that you have been here a short time, want respect but haven't earned it. Steelhead's sig line fits you like a glove.

Sure your boss doesn't care what you post but considering the 20 posts a day here plus the 20 post a day on the other place someone found you - seems to me your boss don't have much use for you other wise you would be busy with that.

Me