Kind of nosey, ain't ya?

Don't worry--he's the Law. The Law would never misuse information like that, would it?

Yep, that's just the kind of chickenshit I'm talking about.

So let me get this straight.

You're upset with people taking potshots at you from behind handles--specifically potshots like this one, where I called you "the Law" and (you seem to suspect) cast aspersions on your integrity regarding such things as the misuse of identity information. Right?

However, you're implying by your objection (and by your use of the term "coward") that if you did know who I was, I wouldn't have the courage to make a remark like that...and the only reason I can think of that you might think I would be afraid to would be the danger that you might track me down and punish me for it.

Which is precisely the point made by my remark about you in the first place.

Isn't that embarrassing?

I've only had one negligent discharge in my life so far (double slamfire from a MAS 49/56)...but when I did, I didn't just keep blasting away. I immediately packed the gun up and took it home, and I didn't shoot anymore until I had done a fair amount of thinking about the whys and wherefores of it.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867