Originally Posted by Tejano
I realize this is not a political forum but there is a very serious threat to all of us fellow hunters. The current regime in the white house has just authorized the sale of massive amounts of public land. I for one truly don't want this to happen.

My hunting days are limited but I want my sons to have some of the wonderful opportunities I have had. The future is bleak indeed.

As a concerned community we need to oppose this with everything we've got. Flame on but this is a very real concern to me.

David Boston

The above is absolutely and completely false. Trump is on the record opposing the sale or transfer of public lands; Don, Jr., is a massive supporter of sportsmen and public lands; and, SecInterior Ryan Zinke is on the record and strongly opposed to the sale or transfer of public lands.

If anything, we have a far GREATER degree of support for sportsmen and public lands in DC than we have had for decades.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.