The difference is, many of the people at those rallies voted for Hyllary. That's why they're upset enough to rally. I voted for Trump in the general because he was the candidate -- NOT his kids. Ivanka's a warmunist and a high-dollar New York fence sitter (as would and should suit her business interests in that environment) -- not someone I'd expect to have a Republican or conservative or actual "conservationist" worldview.
And mudster, the origins of TRCA in Pew Trust money run through Trout Unlimited is beyond dispute, the artificial and deliberate creation of the "hunter and angler" narrative by traditional "environmental" funders is a fact. Organizations like BHA and TRCP exist to diminish the cred of the NRA when it comes to sportsman issues.
Go ahead, be an ostrich if you want, but I am certainly not deranged, nor am I stupid. That you would chiz on such a personal level means you can't deny that the rally was in fact spearheaded by an environmental group and funded by money that comes from anti-development political "philanthropies."

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.