Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
The FACT is, BHA is funded by a Swiss billionaire who replaced Ted Turner as the Daddy Greenbucks of the environmental movement. He ranks right up there. Sorry if you can't accept that.

Damn Dave, that was really skillful how you worked Ted Turner in there!! But you left out Jane Fonda, are you saving her for later? Not to mention Podesta, who really has zero to do with anything under discussion.

You're a master of innuendo and guilt by association, I'll give you that.

But if you think BHA is not a sportsman's organization, you're delusional. I've been to a couple of their get-togethers, and haven't yet met a single person who isn't a die-hard fisherman, hunter, or both. I think you just need to get out more. Your computer screen isn't a good substitute for the real world.

BHA is also now a force to be reckoned with, as much as you hate to hear it. With what, 10,000 members or so? Wide-open spaces have a broad appeal that spans ideological divides.

Well, for most people anyway. That's why any large-scale transfer of federal land to the states is DOA. Sorry if you can't accept that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.