Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Smokey,Don Jr. was a registered Democrat as of primary season 2016.

I don't think so Dave, where's your evidence for that? I think you're confusing him with his brother.

Forgive me for being skeptical, it's just that your first gambit was to paint him as out of touch and unfamiliar with hunting in the American west. That turned out not to be the case.

So now he's a leftist.

The only problem with that theory (beyond the lack of any evidence) is that you have to go all the way back to Reagan to find an administration that's as serious about rolling back federal agency overreach, appointing conservative Supreme Court justices, and protecting the 2nd amendment as the one he is now part of. Ironically Dave, this administration is your best hope for scaling back the ESA since Reagan. Would you dispute that?

And if Don Jr. really was registered as a democrat in 2016, I don't care. I think we need more like him.

But I see you saved your "smoking gun" for last:

His sister may be soft on climate change. Seriously Dave, is that the best you can do? Next thing, you'll be telling us that Dick Cheney's daughter is soft on gay marriage. How many people in the US do you think have a relative or two who are soft on climate change?

A wise man is frequently humbled.