Smokey -- I take it you didn't take a look at those links or read through any of the documents available.
This Wyss guy, a foreign national, uses a loophole in American law to fund the progressive left, the anti-gun, anti-economic, anti-freedom Left, at an order of magnitude that ranks him firmly alongside Soros.
I've got a file from the John Podesta leaks that is a remarkable revelation of how politics are truly funded and orchestrated inside the Beltway, I've not had time to fully explore it -- it's basically a "Don't Call My Donors, You Poaching Weasel" message from one high-dollar funding bundler to another. Just amazing.
Just in Montana, Wyss funds Montana Wilderness Association, Montana Wildlife Federation, Friends of Missouri Breaks, Greater Yellowstone Coalition, and yep, BHA. Are any of those really sportsman groups?
And what about Defenders of Wildlife? Or Sierra Club Foundation, or Earthjustice, or Wild Earth Guardians et cetera, ad nauseam? Do any of those groups care if another game animal is ever harvested? I really doubt it.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.