Smoke,
I've looked at the tax returns, many of which are in fact available at that website I suggested:
The Economic Research Institute
Their 990 search page is here:
http://www.eri-nonprofit-salaries.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=NPO.Search

And I'll respond to this fib of yours:
"Not to mention Podesta, who really has zero to do with anything under discussion."

That's utterly not true. Not only has the Center for American Progress opposed any kind of localizing control of federal lands policy, both during and "after Podesta," but the High Country News wrote a feature on John back in 2015 -- here's a couple of direct pull quotes from that story:

"Add in his [Podesta's] record under Bill Clinton — the sweeping 2001 “Roadless Rule” protecting 58 million acres administered by the U.S. Forest Service, and the 19 national monuments and conservation areas, many in the West, that Clinton declared in his second term in office — and Podesta can claim a green legacy that even Teddy Roosevelt would be proud of."

and a bit further down:

"Says Bruce Babbitt, Clinton’s Interior secretary, “The hidden hand of John Podesta is involved in every environmental advancement accomplished in the Clinton and Obama administrations.”"

So sure, John Podesta has nothing, NOTHING to do with any of this, even though none less than the former secretary of the Interior lauds his "hidden hand?" Even though he was up to be Energy Secretary if Madame Hillary had been elected? I'm the one not blowing smoke here.

You BHA guys can deflect and attack me all you want, but I'm okay with that. I'm not trying to convince you, but hoping some other members read this and don't fall for the sucker pitch.
There are government records out there that prove at least some of the sources of BHA's funding, it's just a matter of doing the research -- and my considered conclusion is that BHA was created SPECIFICALLY in order to function as a political front group that serves the interests of its major funders, who have never shown any interest in directly supporting either gun rights or the regulated take of game animals.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.