Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
So, why would a sportsman's group be funded by one of the most influential, behind the scenes progressive funders in America, someone who is not allowed to play "real" politics but is doing it through the back door?

That's a great question Dave, but not for the reasons you think it is. It's a great question because it highlights your true abilities as a "journalist" and in on-line debates like this one.

Your true abilities lie in tossing out questions like that, questions you're not really interested in the answers to. It's clear you're not interested in the answer because if you were, you wouldn't be asking a bunch of strangers on the internet. If you were interested in the answer you'd go straight to the source and get your information. Isn't that what journalists do Dave, gather information from the source and report on it?

But you didn't. Just as you'd didn't go to Randy for information when you wrote about him.

Do you see a pattern here Dave?

I think I know why you're not interested in the answer to that question though. It's because a question like that is more valuable to you unanswered, hanging in the air. A question like that is not designed to get at the truth, it's designed to cast aspersions and create doubt with no real information behind it. It's called innuendo Dave, and it's not a fact or an argument, it's really just the second oldest profession and frankly it's less honorable than the first. Near as I can tell, that's your primary stock in trade--wild-ass conspiracy theories supported not by fact, but by innuendo and unanswered questions that you like to pose to people who have no way of answering them.

Besides Dave, you asked the wrong question. The question should be, why did this wealthy benefactor decide to give money to BHA? The donor is the one with the motive and the reason for giving, not the recipient. Your question is a false canard Dave, because all non-profits get donations from a variety of sources including wealthy benefactors and none of them return the donations because of political affiliation.

But I have a question for you Dave. This is one you can sink your teeth into:

Why would Donald Trump Jr. become a life member of an organization (BHA) that is as nefarious and leftist as you want people to think it is?

Could it be that he's a hunter, and wants to preserve the tradition as well as our second amendment rights? Or is he part of the conspiracy?

A wise man is frequently humbled.