Buzz,
I happen to know a number of people in the transfer movement, including Fielder and Ivory.
I'd like to suggest something to others, since you won't bother with it -- there's been an entity called the Campaign for Accountability that has been jumping all over Fielder's Emails, trying to discredit her, or at least keep her too busy to work on the lands transfer campaign.
Anything to kill the idea of state management in its cradle, right?
Well, CfA turns out to be staffed exclusively by former staffers from the Campaign for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington -- which in turn is a "nonprofit watchdog" focusing on Washington evil. What evils?
If you go to their site, to their "what's new" page --
http://www.citizensforethics.org/whats-new/
Out of 15 investigations, not one is aimed at Democrats, in fact, it's all about (and against) Donald Trump -- and another line is "Something Strange About the NRA's Tax Filings."
Nonpartisan, right. Oh, you bet.
Anyway, these CREW alumni work for CfA, which doesn't even exist by itself, it's a "project" of something called the New Venture Fund, which I think got 6 million from Wyss in either 2013 or 2014. Wyss was NVF's first substantial donor back in 2004 or 5, funding an anti-ORV campaign.
There's no information on CfA's budget or existence anywhere on NVF's tax forms, but the CfA website is registered at NVF's office address in Washington, DC.
Nothing to see there, either, kids. Move along.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.