Smoker,
How come you didn't respond to my stuff about Podesta? Oh, I'm right about him?
Haven't bothered to check out New Venture Fund, either? You know, the money stream aimed at killing the "transfer" baby?

And you don't think political flows of money matter? People give money to politicians and political causes because they expect to gain something -- I'll contribute to people whom I expect will vote the way I like, and it's the same with the nonprofits. Why would an elk hunter donate to BOTH Defenders of Wildlife and a "hunting" group like BHA? That just doesn't compute.

Do you really think that BHA's goals aren't influenced in the least by Mr. Wyss's donations -- or at least Mr. Swiss Wyss might think that BHA is a really good fit for Mr. Wyss's overall battle plans to turn as much of the West as possible into glorified parklands?

Tell ya whut -- why don't you and Randy and Buzz go to BHA leadership and ask for the BHA's Schedule B to be posted HERE as a link, just for 2013 and 2014, just the donors who paid in over two percent of BHA's funds, leave the actual grassroots members alone.
Who provided the other 400 or so grand alongside Wyss? Nothing to be ashamed of, right? No conclusions to be drawn from that, mmmm?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.