Gal,
No one's. I'm actually independently comfortable. Won the lottery.
And you're wrong about my "vision." I am a staunch believer in multiple use, in multiple forms of access to public lands of all kinds, for activities that cover the spectrum from prehistoric play to modern work.
I am a member of a modern culture that needs resources of all kinds to be prosperous and happy. I know where the resources I use come from, having had a hand at various times in producing them, digging them, growing them, and taking them to market so YOU can enjoy their use as well.
The fact is, the groups we've discussed take money from incredibly rich, secretive political players (and not a few trust-fund babies) who not only support left-wing "nonprofit" political activities, but also spend big on Democratic political campaigns.
You may, or may not, know that, but you ARE being pawned. You like hunting -- go ahead and hunt down the fiscal support for BHA and TRCP, it's not that hard to get at least PART of the cash-flow picture. And then, it's really easy to figure out why BHA and TRCP even exist.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.