Fredrica,

LOVIN' your Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue...you "lucky" kchunt! Congratulations?!?

Kudos to you,for being soooooooooooo fhuqking Star Struck and the EPIC Man Crush your copious WELL founded Insecurities grant you. Tell yourself you "could too",as you press trembling Lady Fingers to the keyboard. Laughing!

If I schit in a ZipLoc and tossed it alongside the street,you'd try to place it over your head,just to get a taste. Use your Imagination and TRY to Pretend that you wouldn't. Laughing!

I've never had a dog.

[Linked Image]

And certainly couldn't afford a cat.

[Linked Image]

Mebbe tally how many times you think of me today,if only for the Sweet "Satisfaction" of perspective and the oblivious hilarity that Retardation "awards" you. LAUGHING!

I enjoy how a Retard,hands her Retards,schit riggin' as a Swan Song. I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing so fhuqking hard!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'gun,

Don't tease Dueling Banjos about her Stupidity. Mainly because nobody could extoll it better than she can,obliviously.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

'Kane,

The only thing she can "pass" along,is a scoop of Down's Syndrome and she of course do...the "lucky" kchunt.

Bless her heart.

MagnumDoosh,

How can you read my Posts,after the "dreaded" and "exalted" Window Licking Ploy of "declaring" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Might you be inferring,that besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? What were the "odds"? Congratulations?!?

I am VERY "surprised".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'dubya,

It's your yarn,be certain to weave it...however you most NEED it. Congratulations?!?

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and the Texas version of everything is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Nothing like a good fence,to get the blood flowin'. Yep...I reckon there's a fhuqking pun intended. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

JeffZero,

You reserve the right to lie to yourself and use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite,to obliviously quantify your Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

I already cited plainly that '22 is where it's at in the Whizzum with 180 ELD's,but your haste in schlepping STUPIDITY to places it's never been before,certainly do not disappoint in it's magnificent grandeur.

Must be a REALLY big day for you,to sluice a piece of paper at the 100yd line and undoubtedly,your "knowledge","experience" and "results" are really gonna wreck havoc on Splendid Beasties this year. Give or fhuqking take. LAUGHING!

Here's hoping that someone keeps pumping daylight to you,so you "think" you have a fhuqking "chance". Hint.

What you are waiting upon,is your FIRST Fhuqking Clue and sorry to be the one to introduce Reality,to collide with your Fantasy...but it simply ain't in the cards. Pardon that fact,being a fact. Hint. Laughing!

You "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."