Joe....I am starting to wonder about this thread you started. Well, no. I am starting to wonder about you.

So these scenarios happen all the time, huh? Not in my community they don't. Of course, I should not be blind and ignore other, less fortunate regions of the country. I seriously doubt doors get kicked down and people shot for tax evasion and a joint ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME. First time you do it to a black person TV'd be all over it.

The Elian Gonzalez affair was wrong as can be. No argument from me here.

Federal government has too many powers. No argument here, either. I thought we were talking about LEOs (maybe on a local level?) and not federal agents with no local involvment.

I am not asking no football coach to risk his life for me. And you, sir, are a seriously-whacked-in-the-head-idiot if you think "we" expect more from them coaches than from LEOs. .
Gimme a break!
Do you let your opinions be known at Town Hall meetings, Letters to the Editor, letters to your congressman, etc? Do you vote? Did you take time to get familiar with each candidate, whether local or national?

The Nazis were "bred" to hate in the following manner: From 1914 on, the world was against them. WW1, Treaty Of Versailles, unspecified reparations payable to France, France being a dickhead about it, 1929, Backstabbing theory, etc....they were in economic ruins. Hitler gave them somebody to blame, some way to focus their anger against somebody. That's how. Plus, the Germans are very "pliable", they like to follow government. They aren't like you or other Americans, rebellious and all.

Proverbs 1:7 - The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.