Didn't Thomas Jefferson say something to the effect that the tree of liberty needs to be fed with the blood of tyrants periodically?

Right now, I just ask for individuals to evaluate their roles and follow what the believe to be right. The time may come for more drastic measures. If it does, the conduct of LEOs will be a major catalyst of future events.

If you have the dark vision of the future as many of us do, then you realize we may have a duty to resist at some point. Who do you think will be on the other side?

Right now this is all rhetoric and, frankly, I am too comfortable to do anything serious, as I suspect most others are. I will remind you, however, the American Revolution was fought because conditions were considered to be intolerable and incompatible with liberty. Our forefathers had it 10 times better than we did as far as liberty goes, yet they felt the conditions were intolerable. Probably, in the end, we are all sheep and will be treated as such.

Nevertheless, at some point people will have to take sides. I promise you, at that point, the LEOs will not be on the side of good.