""""""""I am I hearing that my B.A. in History and French has taught me nothing? I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a 3.89 grade point average on a 4 point scale. I was inducted into five Honor Societies including Phi Kappa Phi. I was chosen History Student of the Year two years in a row, but I�m being told that I know nothing of history."""""""""""

Hey baby, you can be anyone you want to be on this thing. Throw in a few more impressive stats so's we'll "really" be impressed, instead of "just a bit". Its always been fascinateing to me anyway how so many , so-called educated people, can spend so much time walking around with their heads between their legs, looking up, and trying to figure out if they are punched or drilled.

Most of all I love the Internet tough guys, in these gun forumns, that somehow think that as long as they have that pop gun in their hands they are safe from criminals, will never need help, and all the police have to do is show up late and haul off the evil-doer's bodies after the I-net hero has slayed them in rightous indignation.

To the rest of you, the majority that has some common sense, trust me when I say when you are hip deep in [bleep] there is no more welcome a sound then those sirens coming closer. And thats from the lips of someone who really is a tough street cop, and knows theres always someone tougher, better armed, and more of them, standing around the next corner. Ive had the be-jeezuz scared out of me enough to know "I" aint so tough. And if "I" aint so tough, then certainly the "haggis's" out there aint so tough.

""""""""Jesus said, "Before the law there was no sin." If we are plagued with criminals and high crime rates it is because our system tries to legislate the very air we breath and then put a bunch of half-wits out there with guns and clubs to enfoce the new laws.

Many laws, many criminals.
No laws, no criminals.

We only have a high crime rate because we have so many laws.
""""""""""

Its really hard to believe theres actually an adult thats behind such a post. I just wish some of you guys could actually stare into the eyes of some of the offenders I regularly put into prison. Theres no "soul" inside them, no humanity, and absolutly no morals. The media creation of the "honorable criminal" is just that, a movie creation.

But tell me again how, once armed, you will never need the help of LE . I get a kick out of that one...............10

"Like with any House of Prostitution we ought to charge admission at the United Nations building"

"Even better, we should bulldoze it down and put a public shooting range in its place." "We'd be a safer country for it".