Touche Norm, I know some scumy lawyers and I know some scumy cops. The difference is that the lawyers can't break down your door and shoot you.

I'm done, this is my last post on the subject. Obviously, I am not going to change anyone's mind on the deal, or even get anyone to actually consider anything. Hopefully, your closest contact with the oppressive system will be on April 15 every year. Although, someone on this board who "loves the police" and thinks America is the greatest country on Earth "by damn" will have a run-in with the system and have your eyes opened and some "greedy" lawyer will be the only thing between you and that meat grinder.

As to cops the, the shining representatives of the system, you LEOs and their supporters really need to start doing IQ test so that the idiots don't blow your arguments out of the water every day. Opened the newspaper this morning to read a story about a cop who chased down four catholic school teenagers after they threw water on his car. During the highspeed chase, he fired at least four rounds at the nefarious evil-doers. Fortunately for the teenagers, residents came out of their houses and stopped any more mischief after the brave and honorable law officer had these vicious thugs cornered in a residential cul-de-sac. The officer has been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation and charges will probably be filed. The police chief could not ignore this incident as that the officer was OFF DUTY and in his PRIVATE automobile at the time. Folks, I don't make this stuff up. This story followed on the heels of the one last week about a local drug task force cop who was being indicted for stealing over $260,000.00 from a drug money shipment of close to $1,000,000.00. The brave, intelligent, and crafty officer would probably not have been caught or even suspected (after all it would have been his word against a "criminal's") if he hadn't bought a new pick-up, boat, and house within a few days of the stop. There is no better comedy in the world than following the antics of some of our LEOs. But, if one thinks about it, laughter turns to tears. Not all LEOs are stupid and no position in America has greater responsibility and power over the lives of the individuals they meet on a day-to-day basis than an LEO. I would rather all the LEOs be stupid than just one of them be bad. One bad LEO or bad decision by a good LEO can and often does destroy someone's life. What if that cop had hit one of those teenagers? We need to clean house and we need to re-evaluate the role of LEOs in our society and stop the sick hero worship that is being promoted right now. Any human system has flaws as does any human. LEOs are not any braver, smarter, more prone to honesty, or anything else than the average guy. I and many believe they may be worse in some respects because of the temptations of power. In any case, because of their awesome power over the lives of individuals, they need to be held strictly accountable for any screw-up and those showing any disturbing tendacies need to discharged forthwith. And we need to re-evalute our policing policies and police training.

Audios, I have to make some money so that I can give it back to the oppresive government in a few months. Those of you who want to keep on living your blissfully igorant lives, do so by all means. I'm sure our masters will come for you last. Those of you who want to think about things, by all means do so. A warning, however, it is a whole lot easier and more comfortable to continue in ignorance. Hey, that sounds a little like the Matrix and take the blue pill or the red pill doesn't it. Have a nice day and I wish everyone well.