Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The last two I've tried, I've won at the lower level, including one where my client admitted to drinking eight beers.

You're really lucky to have a retarded judge.

He can look at a video and tell if a guy is drunk or not. He clearly wasn't and he refused all the tests. There was no evidence.

If he had refused all the tests here thats enough to get a suspended license automatically, and will get us a court order to draw blood

An administrative suspension is not a conviction for DWI and we don't draw blood on a refusal. In fact, I tell my clients to refuse all the tests and but request a blood test. The cops will always write it up as a refusal and never take them to get the blood test, but they can truthfully say in front of a jury, and the cop will have to admit, that they asked for a blood test. Then you can force the cop to admit that they didn't actually refuse to take a sobriety test, they just refused the tests that the cop wanted to give. And if you are really lucky, you might even get the cop to admit that he simply didn't want to take the time to take them down to the emergency room for a blood test. Juries love that. They've all watched CSI and know that all those sobriety tests are hocus pocus and the only way to be sure is with a blood test. And, of course, the only reason we don't have one is because the cop couldn't be bothered to take my cooperative client to get one.