Walked into a little Irish neighborhood pub in Columbus OH about 15 years ago and sat down and ordered my usual. It was almost dead, just me at the bar and two guys playing pool. Still working on the first round and a guy walks in and sits a chair over from me at the bar. He orders his whatever and I continue to mind my own business. Guys asks if I could hand him an ashtray from the stack I was sitting next to so I said sure here you go. I looked at him and thought where the fuq have I seen this guy before? Luke Perry from Beverly hills 90210. Only know this because my ex wife used to watch that show. I didn't say anything about it for a while. I ordered another round then just had to ask. Are you(I didn't know his name)?... He aid yep. I thought so. Told him how my ex watched that show because of him, blah blah. He bitched about his ex wife too and how much she costed him.. cool dude. Down to Earth. Bought each other a couple of rounds and I wished him the best and left. Also met Bob Barker once( [bleep]) but that's another story. Got any?