I ate lunch with Dusty Rogers at an NRA convention in Minneapolis, MN. He was a very nice guy and shoo'd a couple of leeches off to let some normal people sit with us.

Many of Prince's entourage after meeting Jerome Benton of The Time at a place I worked at. It turned out we played football against each other in high school. Over the next few years we ran into one another a couple times a year. He was always very nice and introduced me to many local notables. I also met Sheila E and Big Chick through him. I helped move Sheila E into a condo and It surprised Chick's older daughter that Chick and I knew each other. I met the daughter through my best friend's sister as those two were friends and I would drive them places before they got their licenses.

Sat next to Alan Jackson one evening, we talked water skiing, cars, and things not related to music for a couple of hours.

Sat next to Tom Knapp on a flight, we knew several people in common and traded stories of them between us.

Helped some friends that ran the fan club of a country music radio station- met a lot of artists through them but that wasn't accidental. Same for those I met at WE Fest- I was friends with some of the big wigs there.

Those are the ones I can think of off hand.