back in the early 1970's, Burt Reynolds used to come to our then-sleepy little town of about 9K with one of this best friends, local-boy-done-good Bo Hopkins. I was about 10 the last time he came, but he was a very down to earth guy, and alot of fun. Loved the kids, he would throw us footballs.

Speaking of Football, one of my good buddy's dad was a childhood friend of Fran Tarkenton. When I was like 8, we went to a Birthday Party and Fran was there, and gave all the kids little footballs, & personally autographed each one.

Last up would be Gaston Glock. I worked for a gunshop, then one of only 2 Glock dealers in the state (late 80's) and when the SCHP adopted the Glock, I went to Atlanta and to a dinner Which Herr Glock attended and spoke, then stood in a line and like me and 200+ of his newest friends got to shake his hand. Seemed OK. A bit like meeting a politician though.

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.