Worked in a sporting goods store as a young man.

Sold a bow case to Walter Payton. Short guy with a high voice, like someone kicked him in the nards. Super nice guy though. Pulled 80# like it was nothin.
Had to babysit some sports celebs that came in with company reps. Mostly Olympic ski medalists. Some were crazy, all were nice.
Babysat a few NBA players. Azzholes. Every one.
Met the Suunto compass celeb that won the Iditarod. That was the last we saw of him. He died. Seems he got lost. Seriously.

I've met most of the pro golfers on the top 50 all-time money winner list. Most of the golf commentators too. Jack is building a course in my town now.

Pee'd next to Van Johnson at the Grand Hotel. Told him I thought he was great in Battleground - looking straight ahead of course.
Had lunch with Jerry Orbach in Palm Springs. Don't remember why he was at our table.
Huey Lewis and his band played for us at a corporate function and hung out afterwards. Cool dude. Same with Aaron Neville.
Shook Gerald Ford's hand when he was a sitting President.
Wife babysat Tommy Hilfiger's kids. He was very generous. And short. Like oddly short.

I actually was security of sorts for Roy Clark. Yes, that Roy Clark...before he died so many times. He came in with 2 Town Cars and each trunk had a washtub of Miller Lite in them. Of which, he offered me one. Good fella.

Mom dragged dad to downtown Chitcago to shop. Dad saw a celeb coming down the escalator at WaterTower Place.
Dad: I saw that faag piano player in Chicago. I was this close to him.
ME: Liberace?
Dad: No, the other one.
ME: Elton John?
Dad: That the faag from England?
ME: Yup, that's the one.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin