About the only accidental that I have had recently is Neal McCoy. Seems like I see him about every other time I go to Sam's Club in Longview, TX. Nothing to get excited about for sure.

The only "accidental" that really impressed me, was the time Margret Thatcher visited me in my office in Dallas. Just so happened that I had been to an important meeting and had on my suit and tie. I was checking some notes on the meeting when a very tall man in a plain black suit stepped into my office and asked if I had a "Moment to Chat". I said sure, please have a seat, and he stepped back out of my office and Mrs. Thatcher walked in and sat down. She was a very nice, witty lady. She stayed about 10 minutes, and chatted mostly about her son that was going to school in Dallas. Then the big tall man in the black suit reminded her about her next appointment and she shook hands and left. That meeting holds a special place in my memories.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....