Elvin Bishop, and some other rock stars briefly during the short gig I worked for WEA ( Warner Elektra Atlantic) in Chicago

Came close but no cigar to meeting Brad Pitt ( we grew up in same area ) and Arnold Schwarzenegger, they flew in to hoity toity fishing lodges using the same flight service that flew me into do my grubby guiding job outa Dillingham. They’d park their private jets at the other end of the runway.

Freshwater Air was who did our flying, father son combo Phil the dad and his son Lester. Phil was salt of the earth and I loved the guy May he RIP.

He flew Arnold, Maria and their kids to their fishing Lodge in a 1942 Grumman goose. Arnold took the copilot seat. During the flight Arnold kept grabbing his kids from the back and holding them on his lap so they could see out the front. Phil told him he couldn’t do that. Arnold just ignored him and kept on. We all gave Phil a ration of chit for not whipping Arnold’s azz when they landed. 😂Phil was prolly in his 60’s back then and Arnold was in his prime prolly 40 something.

Celebrities don’t do much for me, for the life of me I’ve never understood autographs 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.