GW Bush in Waco,Tx.= He came by where I was working and talked for maybe a min or two.
Ken Curtis in the airport at Denver, Co., - We talked maybe 5 minutes. Really nice guy. The accent on Gunsmoke is all acting.
Bill Engvall in Las Vegas, NV, - He had actually met my son and came over to our table and talked a few minutes when the show was over.
Eddie Robinson- Grambling football coach- Knew him pretty well. As nice a fellow as you could ever ask to meet.
Donna Douglas- Elly May on Beverly Hillbillies- Knew her, her mother, and her son. Son works at the GP plant that is closing.
Rodney Milburn- '72 Gold medal at Munich Olympics- Worked with him.
Fired AG Jeff Sessions- When he was a Senator from AL- He came by the office one day to see how we were doing. Working on BP oil spill.
Al Davis- Ex Raiders Coach- Met on airplane- 100% azz hole.

Dont know if I should mention this one or not- Bill Clinton when he was Gov. of Ark.- attended a function he was speaking at and he came by our table for a min or two.

I declined an invitation to meet obama.... Fugg the POS.

Added: Bert Jones- NFL quarterback- really nice fellow
Terry Bradshaw- NFL quarterback- another 100% azz hole
Phil Robertson- Quack Quack- Met him several times at the landing while duck hunting. He would always say, 'Here come the Ruston boys'.

Added: Saw Mathsr post about Tanya Tucker- She did a concert at La. Tech when she was a teenager. After the show, I cut thru the gym to take a shortcut to the dorm. Ran into her and her people in one of the halls. Told her I really liked the show, she thanked me and kissed me on the cheek. Very early in her career.

Last edited by Oldman3; 01/16/19.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21