Originally Posted by cv540
While working the 95th Harley Davidson anniversary in Milwaukee in plainclothes but with badge exposed, I stood backstage while ZZ Top came out and proceeded on stage to play. Into their second or third song a jovial fellow dressed in Harley attire came up to me and asked if I was with Milwaukee PD and how the event was going.
I asked him, "do you work for Harley?" He replied, "No, I'm Peter Fonda." I looked at him closer, and said, "well yes I guess you are."

I was passing thru Montana just on the west side of Billings, as the sun was going down....on I 94.. I slowly passed by an older Late 70s Jeep Grand Cherokee, when it hit me that the guy driving it looked like Peter Fonda.... I let off the gas peddle so he pulled up next to me and I guess I was starring at him....I was thinking God does that guy look like Peter Fonda....Suddenly he looks paranoid and hit the gas peddle and took off at about 90... there was little traffic on the road at the time...

as he pulled away, his Montana license plate as E Z Rider...

kinda verified I was right... on the other hand I thought.. if you are Peter Fonda and want to hang a low profile, having that for a license plate isn't a bright idea.

I think if you travel enough... running into a celeb or two is something that just ends up happening...
Starring seems to be a natural reaction as your mind is trying to process you are actually seeing a celeb.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez