Some of these are old enough that they may not be known by lots of folks here.

I met John Hannah at a high school coaches clinic in 2004. At that time he was a high school coach. He is regarded as probably the best offensive lineman to ever play in the NFL by many for those who may not be familiar. A young 30 something college coach had just finished a presentation on proper pass blocking technique. Hannah stayed after the presentation and approached the young coach with a different technique that he thought better. The 2 ended up taking off their shoes and went through full speed pass blocking drills right there in the conference hall. Hannah was approaching 60 by then, but still appeared to be pretty good.

Bobby Cox, Atlanta Braves former manager has a daughter and grandchildren who live near me. My wife taught his grand daughter. I ran into Bobby in our Home Depot parking lot one morning several years ago while he was still coaching. In fact they had a home playoff game later that day.

Met Ted Nugent at a Bob Barr fund raiser.

Ran into Steve Bartkowski ( former Falcons QB) at a Bass Pro Shop once.

I've known Arn Anderson (former pro wrestler) since 8th grade.

I personally know several former pro football players, but wouldn't classify them as major celebrities. Most were offensive linemen who played during the 70's -90's. But Ray Donaldson should be in the Hall of Fame. Seventeen years, 6 pro bowls, a Super Bowl ring. Ray and I played together for a couple of years, he is a classy guy.

https://footballmaven.io/talkoffame...erves-a-hof-look-57LFzhzzGEGw7dj1G0dh8w/

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.