Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
When we had a condo in Vail, we'd run into celebrities fairly regularly. If you visit Aspen, you can hardly not run into one of them. I seldom see them in Breckenridge, Omaha, or points in between.

When I was a kid, I was involved in ski racing at Waterville Valley, NH, a Black and Blue Trail Smasher. The Waterville Valley ski area was owned by Tom Corcoran, who was involved with the Kennedys. Many of the Kennedys skied at Waterville Valley and many of the local girl thought that it was great sport to get screwed by a Kennedy or a Kennedy Cousin. Just being around them and seeing how entitled they acted was enough to cause me to dislike them.

Did any of the girls disappear? memtb

Not that I'm aware of. Pam Kelley and Martha Moxley might have skied with them at Waterville Valley, but I don't know if they did and if they did it would have been over 40 years ago. It seems like a lot of people who come into close personal contact with a Kennedy or Kennedy Cousin come out of that contact worse off than they were before they came in to contact with them.

Kinda like spending too much time around the Clintons. The common denominator......democrats! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024