I worked at the airport DTW in Michigan for a long time, met talked to alot of diffrent cels. but one night after work, was on afternoons, went to a Hole in the wall Bar down in Wyandotte, Strohs Signture beer had just come out! So I ordered one to try was alright, Leon Spinks the boxer came in with two white guys! I went o take a piss, the door to the restroom stuck some times, you had to hit it to get it to pop open, I did that as i exited door went like 4 " and hit something, yep smacked old Leon with it, the former Champ just Laughed and said that he had been hit alot harder that that! we talked a few mins told him I again I was sorry! my buddys were wondering where! I was. told them what happaned. Most of the 16-18 people in the bar had bought the Champ beer the Strohs Sig. they got up to leave and Leon picked up about 8 of them have set them down in front of me, said they were for knock out Laughed and walked out.! the next afternoon, I was telling 2 other buddies about the night before, they were like yea sure, went to the Allen Park bar for some beer and Lunch, well here comes Old Leon with the same two white guys, same cloths ect. been partying all night! I yelled watch out for the restroom Door! the Former Champ came over Said Hi, bought us a round, Man had the biggest hands Iv ever seen! Yea I used to go to alot of bars, back in the Day!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!