I met Johnny Clegg and his band in Johannesburg in 1993. I met his wife and she gave me and all of my friends front row tickets to his concert. We then hung out with them for a while afterwards.

My company also used to sponsor a nascar so I used to hang out with the driver, Justin Allgier at trade shows.

I also had a friend that played in the MBA, Mark Madsen. When I was in grad school in Utah he would fly in from Minnesota and come get me to go to parties with him. He wanted to meet women and said he liked me as a wing man because i didn't give a crap about basket ball and treated him like I would anyone else. He's an assistant coach for the Lakers now.

I've seen other celebrities around but I usually just leave them alone. I used to get mistaken for Glenn Beck a lot back when he was on fox. It made me glad I wasn't a celebrity. I met Glenn around then too. Most think he's crazy but he was incredibly genuine and down to earth. Another time, I was at the private air terminal in Idaho Falls waiting for some business associates to pic me up in a private jet so we could go fishing in Montana and several people there mistook me for Glenn. His daughter was going to BYU Idaho at the time so he used that terminal a lot.

I'm also supposed to go hunt pigs on Ty Detmers ranch in Texas. He's a friend of a friend. He gave me his cell number and we were trying to put it together but an unexpected death in my family blew the last plans we had. I hope to try again soon.

Bb