I ran into Nancy Sinatra at a restaurant in LA. As I was walking by I noticed her boots and I said to her: "Nice boots." She replied: "Thanks, they were made for walking."

I also ran into Paul Stanley of the rock band Kiss at a Deli on the same trip. I didn't say anything to him.

I also ran into both Linda Blair and Jerry Jones at a Honkey-Tonk in Dallas from some promotion in the early 90s. I spoke to Linda for a few minutes and she was very nice and down-to-earth and kinda' hot as well. Jerry Jones was also very nice, but I didn't speak to him for more than a few minutes.

And, once when I was a youngster visiting my uncle in LA, I met Adam West (Batman) - his son was a friend of my cousin and they attended the same grade school.

But generally, I could give a schidt about celebs. Most are vapid wh0res - both males and females.

Another story: Many years ago, my brother almost ran down Walter Matthau when rounding a corner on the way to my uncle's house in the Palisades. He raised his fist at my brother and cursed him.

Edit: I forgot to mention this one: Also in LA in 1992, I believe. Anyway, my brother met me there and my uncle took the family out to a very nice dinner. After dinner, my older cousin said she was going to a party and invited me and my brother and my brother's friend. We were very over dressed wearing suits and ties. Anyway the party tuned out to be at the new home of Taylor Negron (the pizza guy in the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High). Well, I had a scowl on my face since my cousin had just brought us to a party full of flamers and I didn't want to be there. She took us over to meet Taylor and introductions were made. Taylor then looked us over and said as he pointed to my brother and his friend in turn: "this one is the joker, this one is the ___ (whatever, I can't remember)" and then, he paused and looked me over and said: "Don't [bleep] with this one, he's the one with the gun." Although he couldn't have known, I was indeed packing - I had my 1911 in a shoulder holster under my jacket.

Last edited by High_Noon; 01/16/19.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue