I threw Obama out of my dorm room when I was a senior in college. He was in Law school with his first asian girl friend and was trying to get play from drunk girl right in front of her. I grabbed him by his scrawny little neck and picked him up and hauled him outside. We had Joshua Redman hitting jazz sets and our dorm room was cool as all hell.I also had an altercation with him in a pickup basketball game when he trying to drive the lane and I stayed home. He whined about that as well. He was a little priss then and he didn't change one bit. I got audited 7 times in 8 years when that azzhole was Prez. I received 15 grand in returns after Trump took over because those bloodsuckers were overzealous and my accountant noticed that they were wrong on each one of the returns.

.I knocked both Matt Damon and Andrew Shue(Billy from 90120) in two successive plays during a flag football game against Elliot House when they roughed up our female quarterback. She was legitimately good and helped us win the Coed Intramural championships and they clotheslined her. She was starting center on Women's hockey team got up and spit out a tooth. I told her I would "rekt" them up. They complained to the referees.

I drank beer with Kurt Cobain and Dave Grohl on one of their first tours to Boston and Kurt was really nice prior to Courtney Love.

I met Prince Charles and he was actually a very good guy when one of his royal rangers got lost and I had to go out and rescue him on a logging road. Princes Charles gave me an attaboy. I was pretty young at the time.

I saved Timothy Treadwell from getting eaten by a black bear sow and cubs in WSTE National park but I just postponed the end result.

I know many of the Alaska reality stars but that probably doesn't count. Krin is a co-worker and Ashley and Tyler Selden sell stuff out of our shop. Gary Green was my pilot and is a close friend.

I ran into most of those BRO hunting fellers at SW where I work in the camping when they head up to the Brooks Range. Michael Waddell, Shockey, Boddington, Most of them are pretty nice.

I dated Elizabeth Shue for about 1 month until she figured out that I wasn't one of "those" Kennedy but a poor Alaskan one. I had many conversations with Mira Sorvino who graduated in the same class as I did and was much more grounded than most people.

Last edited by kaboku68; 01/16/19.