Originally Posted by pal
Decades ago I got really stoned with one of the original "Canned Heat" members.

Had Alan Hale come in and sit next to me and share a few drinks in a bar in Venice Beach.

Worked for actor Bruce McGill on his boat.

Did a job for Larry Elison's 184' yacht.

Recent photo of me working on Walton (Walmart) family's 281' yacht.

[Linked Image]

Alan Hale's son Chris, lives down here in Ashland, and sells real estate. His wife is Australian and was a customer of mine for a company I worked with when I first relocated here to Oregon... Chris was a real down to earth guy. He and I being in the same age range, I got to ask him the question that any kid growing up in the 60s and watching Gilligan's Island would ask.... do you like Ginger or Mary Anne better... so I asked Chris once.. as he was frequently on the set while they were filming....and in between takes Both Tina Louise and Mary Anne would dote over him like a pair of Aunts...

So his answer was immediately Ginger.... so I asked him why....he was a good looking blonde haired kid, but after Mary Anne would kiss him on the cheek or something of that sort.....the taller Tina Louise, wearing one of her fancy dresses from the scene, showing a lot of cleavage, would pull his face to her cleavage and rub his face in it.. and then asked him could Mary Anne ever do that for him?

I'd tend to agree.....besides loving Red heads.. I'd have loved that face rub also.. like most other young teenagers would have.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez