Originally Posted by deflave
It’s funny to me how many of you fail to recognize that at the start of the video, all the SJW’s are telling the perp to stop resisting and every time they ask the cop to put him in the squad car they reply “we already tried that.”

I watched a fight outside the Pearl Street bar in Boulder CO. back in my college days. Trouble maker was totally shietfaced and causing a disturbance that was cut off multiple times by a couple of patrons. The trouble maker would go into the bar start fighting and the patrons would kick the crap out of him and physically throw the dirt bag out onto the mall. This went on several times before I left. I came back 15 min. later and LEO's had the guy cuffed sitting on the curb. The guy was yelling, cussing and carrying on with blood streaming down his face and head. He was completely unfazed from the continuous pummeling he had been going through. The cops put him in the back of the squad car and the dumbass started kicking the inside of the car with enough force to break windows. Out he comes and the lady cop with her partner drag him back onto the curb and she flips the guy over and hog ties him whilst looking at me and says "just like the rodeo". The guy is still fighting, spitting, yelling, and trying to kick only now with the movement of squirming worm. They get him back into the car and the guy still won't give up.

Force on force is a nasty business and there are serious risks on both sides with no guarantees as to out come on either side. You can't expect people to know exactly how to respond to each incident, determine the mental/physical health while dealing with the individual or how they will react to stress and to what level of force to use. Then you have "policy" to follow, whether its practical or not for the situations encountered. The list goes on and on. I'm actually surprised there aren't more deaths, on both sides, considering the crap shot life throws at us. Does this mean LEO just gets a pass? Obviously not but it ain't cut and dried and people need to pull their heads out and get a good grasp of reality, on all sides before passing judgement.

Last edited by SBTCO; 05/27/20.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton