Originally Posted by MILES58
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by MILES58
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
What we know in my opinion:
1. The officers had the man subdued and at some point the man went unconscious and unresponsive.
2. The officers should have observed that a man in their custody went unconscious and they should have gotten him medical attention.

What we don't know for sure:
1. What the.actual cause of death is and whether any medical assistance would have stopped it.
2. What was in the minds and hearts of the officers at the time of the incident.

We have to wait for the autopsy and/or investigation for more information. To say someone is guilty of murder you have to prove intentional and deliberate killing of another with malice aforethought. To me it LOOKS more like negligence. They should have noticed the man in their custody went unconscious and had a medic check on him.

Can you see the racism implicit in your summary? Were that 4 blacks subduing a white in that circumstance is there any question that the uniform prevented all four from being immediately arrested? There was nothing negligent about the cop with his knee on the guys's neck. It was intentional and carried to an extent well beyond simply subduing a man who at no point thus far in any of the videos yet released shows any resistance. Quite obviously, the man had a reason to be in imminent fear of death and should have been expected to resist as much as he was capable of. If he in fact showed no more resistance than thus far has been shown, then a cursory examination of any of the four's body cams should be enough to arrest them all on murder charges. Would you favor waiting for the autopsy before arresting anyone were the colors reversed?

WTF are you talking about??? I said absolutely nothing about race.

Do you comprehend the word implicit or can't you read?

How about passing judgement on what I actually say as opposed to what you think I meant?

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE