Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Yup, and BAN narcan, od'ers/dopers want/need to die, leave them be!

How many kids do you have gunner?

I made a deposit at a TX clinic around 1986, a bud and his wife have four boys of mine, never started a family of my own as I didn't know if id live long enough to raise em, putting that burden off on the tax payer is a liberals way of thinking.

Speaking of liberal, real conservatives don't do dope, and don't go around breaking the law, that causes popo to show up. stupid, liberal people do dope and engage criminal behavior, and they're the problem, we have to start at the start, don't be stupid in the first place!

Long way around the barn to say none.

The point I'm making is a lot of things are easy to say and preach until it's not. Raising kiddos tends to open your eyes to the fact that some things aren't that easy.

Not being stupid enough to bow to peer pressure is rule number one, ever stood in a train line waiting on your shot with the whore? not me, that's something liberals do, shlt like that, it's real easy if someone will only use their fu-king heads and not be stupid.

You never let pass a drop of alcohol or a test of tobacco until you were of legal age I assume. I applaud that.

Not everyone is born a man of steel. No I've never done pervert shidt or put a needle in my arm. But I'm not sanctimonious enough to say a kid that got drunk at a party and took something he shouldn't have should be let to die in the corner.

Nope, I wont lie to you, I did drink and smoke cigars underage, raising/experiences etc form opinion, that's why you're a more reasonable, patient caring family man, I am not.

So you’re saying your a liberal?