Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
The fact remains, to me at least, that after a couple Of minutes of the video, Floyd was no longer a threat. We don’t know how long the cop had his knee on Floyd’s neck prior to the start of the video, but we know he kept his knee on Floyd’s neck for 8 minutes after the video started. So what, ten minutes at least?
Even if there was serious stuff before the video started, the threat had ended long before he died. So the cop should see a long time behind bars. And Floyd’s family just won the litigation lottery.

P

That's an initial analysis But ill wait for all of the facts and evidence and final investigation to come out before I draw my conclusion.

I get it, rush to judgement. It’s tough to look at minutes 3-10, though.

P

I have no beef with police. I grew up next to one I looked up to and was all set to go to college to be one at one point. But that cops got a pretty salty record from what I've seen. 15 excessive force complaints, involved in 4 shootings, part of a chase that 3 ended up dead in. I don't give a flying $hit what reason he had. He didn't have a reason to kneel with his and his gears weight on that guys neck for 10 minutes. The guy was cuffed and belly down. Should they be burning the city down hell no. But if you, me , or anyone else did that without a badge on we would be rotting in a jail cell.