Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by deflave
I can speak in general however.

Putting one knee on the back, and the other on yo' neck, is SOP for handcuffing. And like most things that involve less lethal techniques, you have it done to yourself, as well as apply it, about 500 fugking times before you graduate any academy that's worth a fugk.

Yes it's uncomfortable, but you can breathe just fine.

Nothing in that video is alarming to me. Nothing.

Yes, Gentle George may have died due to the techniques used in that arrest, and yes that is a tragedy. But that isn't murder. If I tase you and you fall on the parking curb and die, that's not murder. If I try to hit you in the arm, and you bob and weave and it cracks your fugking skull open, that's not murder. That's just... Not good.

And everybody that has ever arrested anybody that doesn't want to be arrested, has heard the same fugking story. "I can't breathe" "My chest hurts" "I think I'm going to die" "Stop sleeping with my wife."

It's just part of the job.

"get your dick out of my ass"

I’m pretty sure too many of those Grapefruit White Claws have lead to a lot of anal - with wimmins of course.

Unless you’re Gruff, who drunk 3 boxes of Claws, then sticks his finger up his ass to see if it smells like a Grapefruit.

Disappointed when it’s just a shît finger, Gruff blames Flave.

Just another normal Sunday in Montana...LMAO 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”