If only the dearly departed brother had been a Chris Rock fan. From where I sit, it appears the cops used excessive force. Gotta wait for the autopsy to see if they killed him or he croaked for another reason, but the optics are not good. However it looks to me like first off, brother man did not get out of the car when told to and made the cops yank him out. Had to look tough for the chick(s) with him I guess. Second, he appeared to be jawing at them the whole time. Not a good idea but they probably will put up with that as par for the course but it is an unnecessary counter productive "escalation". Do the yes sir no sir thing dummy.

Would not be surprised if something happened we are not seeing from the time they walked him from the scene of the arrest over to the cop car where they eventually pinned him down and killed him. He probably spit, kicked, bit, whatever. I'd bet money on it. That the cops ain't likely to put up with. That does not make the cops right but its a good chance the dead guy brought all of it on himself.

Bitch about cops all you want. It is true that some of them are grown up hall monitors, bullies, whatever. All the more reason not to antagonize them during an "interaction".

Trying to pass a fake $20 bill could happen to anyone. My Mom's best pal, another 80 plus year old lady, did it at a restaurant. She got the fake bill from the bank. Paid for her meal with a check and took the bill back to the bank and got it taken care of. The cops know this and all other things being equal should not be overly excited "interacting" with someone over it. Notice I said all other things being equal. My Mom's pal did not have a prior criminal record and such.

Last edited by RJY66; 05/28/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn