Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I've had a couple when I ran out of beer out on the boat, they're not bad but I won't pay what the want for them, could get a case of bud light for the same money.

If it weren't for my gluten handicap I'd have never quit beer and likely mocked the 'claw drinkers myself.

But a man's got to work within his limitations. I've actually come to like them a lot, but not the price for sure.

As to you other haters, if you're such a simpering bitch that you let your choice of libations define you, well, Salud! Skol! Cheers!

Celiac?

Not that bad. I can cheat, but if I over do it I get all kinds of problems like hives, shidt your brains out, swell all up, feel like hell.

Dang, that would really really really suck.

I'm 1/4 Italian...............I'd roll over and die within a week without bread, pasta, and "cakes' of some sort.

I had to try that diet for a bit awhile back to see if that was what was causing "issues". Nope, that fortunately wasn't the problem.

Pizza and birthday cake last night, I am a happy man.

BGG, don't cheat too much or often, them symptoms don't sound like any fun at all...........especially if you're having a hard morning after from the Claw.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?