You are calling out people and accussing them of be being "Trolls". All of these posts are from you and are on the same page, this page. 8 posts, the facts are clear

Originally Posted by jim62
Magnumdumbass..

The question was not directed at you either..

And, given what he said, it IS a valid question.

So-

GFYS.

Yep, you will certainly will make comments,

no matter how biased, unrelated or ignorant they are..

So- GFYSAYM

You're doing a pretty good job on here, yourself. wink

With regards to the two optics trolls on this thread who have critised me for asking a mere question..

I could care less what you OR they think..

Originally Posted by jimmyp
Can we get a complete membership list of the official "Turd like people"? You really have to know the players to understand the game...

Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Yep, you will certainly will make comments,

no matter how biased, unrelated or ignorant they are..

So- GFYSAYM

Biased, unrelated and ignorant should be monogrammed on your shirts. I've never seen a poster that was so hell-bent on pissing everyone off.

GFYSAYGF

Magnumretard,

I try to be polite to about 99% of the posters here and will continue to be.

this thread is a good example, I asked a vaild question and made an honest obsveration and got attacked by the two resident optics trolls .

Big deal..

Now go run along and play in the street like a good boy.

Actually Jimmy..

I guess I am a "turdlike" person myself in Varmintguy's eyes.. I do not agree with the Leupold company line on everything or that everything they make is perfect.

And,I do think his posts on 24HRCF sound like Frank Costanza wrote them..LOL

And I can not stand it when he puts exclamation points at the end of every sentence.. It's a little distracting.

But having said that, I don't have a lot of respect for some of the mindless Euro optics whores that troll here ,either..

Originally Posted by Rodngun
Good Grief : I was not yrying to start a war- just my opinion on scopes.

At 50 years old I have been hunting since I was 7 and Leupold has been there all the way ..so yes - you can say I have a little history with them .To me they are the best scope on the market.Keep in mind I did say you could buy any other scope -just to pay for the name.I like leupold and that is just from 43 years of never having a problem with one..so thats what my opinion is based on.

I could care less about the name calling and the Ford vs Chevy crap.

Actually Rod and gun..

I can see nothing that qualifies you as being Turdlike..

Sorry.

You seem to like Leupolds just fine.

Basically, Varmintguy was damning anyone that HAS ANYTHING bad to say about Leupold scopes. Whether it's real or imagined..

Kind of a hard, foolish line to take..And pretty silly, IHMO.

And, as far as his critics wearing their "turdlike" status as a badge of honor here??..

Well, sadly, Varmintguy laid the foundation for that a long time ago.. wink

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first