Originally Posted by Jeff_O
If price is a major consideration is exactly when Leup's are easy to beat!

It is for me (a major consideration). My wings done been clipped by this recession. As detailed elsewhere, a $369 3-9 Conquest from Doug meets or exceeds the comparable Leups (2.5-8, 3-9, 3.5-10). While costing less.

I feel your pain- Try going on a duck hunt- 70.00 to fill the truck -45.00 to fill the Airboat - 2 days later both empty ..so yes - I know the pain .Since I still have one son left in the house out of 4 - I know this economy well.But with that being said-I also believe or was always taught that I might as well get the best I can for the money - and to me that is Leupold.I buy em -put em on a gun and then thats it ,I dont have to worry after that and God knows that MORON in the whitehouse is really fixin to put the shaft to all of us working people !! I retire at the end of May this year - and at 50 I dont plan on not working somewhere - not becuz I am bored ( even though I believe I will be ) but becuz of the way the economy is going -

I am willing to bet that gas is soemwhere around 325.00 a gallon by Memorial Weekend..If it aint I would be shocked !!

** thanks for the post (oldman1942) - good example of the punishment a Leupold will take .

Last edited by Rodngun; 03/20/10.