I thought that I was reading something incorrectly. Are you saying that Leupold serviced a Redfield scope when they had nothing to do with them? That is some incredible service. That would be like me bringing a 427 AC Corba to a Ford dealer for a free tranny job.

" REDFIELD PRODUCTS MADE BEFORE 2010
When Leupold & Stevens, Inc.� purchased Redfield in April 2008, it did not acquire the capability to repair Redfield products manufactured prior to this purchase. The repair tooling and parts were purchased years ago by other repair services. Leupold & Stevens, Inc. will service its manufactured Redfield product (manufactured from 2010 forward) in accordance with its published warranty.

At this time, should a non-Leupold & Stevens, Inc. Redfield product require service, we suggest contacting Iron Sight, Inc. (918) 445-2001. This contact is provided for information purposes only, as Iron Sight Inc. is not affiliated with Leupold & Stevens Inc. They should be contacted directly for all information regarding repair, service and associated charges."