I think mainly my spelling 😒
Secession. Maybe that’s right?
I’ll admit. I suck at both math and spelling.
But dammit, I got straight A’s in history!😀
I know that different teachers told Mom that they often had to read ahead of their lesson plan.
If they didn’t, I would be ahead of them.😀
But American history is a dead subject nowadays. The history that I know has been replaced by revisionist history.
America was founded on African slavery. We used “manifest destiny” as an excuse to take more land to increase slavery’s range.
In 1861 we suddenly realized slavery was wrong. So we fought a bloody 5 years Civil War to set them free.
Except for the very few times we were good, we were always advancing white power over Indians and blacks, and I guess every other good thing God put on this continent.
How could I have been so blind, to believe in a greedy white supremesist country?😒
But then again, I’m too old to be re-educated. Better off to eliminate the dinosaurs who believe America was a source of freedom!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden