Black who have assimilated into our culture have mostly done very well for themselves. I believe most of them are good people. Just as the Pollocks, Hunkies, Dagos and Micks have!😀
Like I said these people all were dealt bad hands, but they played them out, because they knew their kids were better off here, even with discrimination, than anywhere else in the world.
Eventually, we would be one great big happy family, because America was the “Great Melting Pot” of all peoples and races!
What went wrong was the government subsidization of the welfare state. LBJ did that in the 1960s to buy the black vote for the democratic party! That gave us the black neighborhoods, that through isolation gave way to ghettos. High crime neighborhoods, skyrocketing divorce rates, and many other bad influences.
Many blacks saw the military as a way out. The vast majority of them that went that route did very well, and adapted wonderfully into our culture. Even in the ‘80s in the Army, there were many blacks I proudly counted as friends and comrades.
But the ones who stayed, were eventually caught in the trap of high crime, drugs, not knowing who their father was, and all the other evil’s suffered by black communities.
Considering the way things are now, as a result of this, it’s a damn shame Liberia didn’t work out.
By subsidizing all black neighborhoods in order to “keep those n**gers voting democrat for the next hundred years”, (his words exactly) LBJ put us on the road to destruction.
Blacks are waking up to this, slowly. But more democratic lies and claims of racism have still kept many benighted blacks supporting democratic candidates.
I don’t know what the answer is gonna be. If we don’t change our direction, the racial demographics are gonna switch. When they do far enough, I can foresee another race war.
When a political party tries to deliberately “brainwash” a very large part of the population, it’s a recipe for disaster.
It I’m a racist (realist) for pointing this out!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." ďż˝ Wesley Pruden