Remember what I said about not being able to swing a dead cat without hitting an idiot?🤬
I’m out until the collective IQ goes up around here. Half you freaking guys don’t know what you’re talking about, and most seem to have no interest in learning.
SHEESE’🤬
Bye the way, Earlybird, US Grant owned exactly one slave in his lifetime.
In the years before the war, he was down on his luck, trying to farm. Actually selling firewood to make a little extra money for feeding him family. Julia’s Dad, his father in law, gave him a slave as a gift to help out te family. (The Dents owned slaves until the end of the war)
Grant could have sold him. Completely legal in Missouri. But the idea of owning another human being would not set well on his mind.
He set the fellow free. Read something that ain’t about your VA relatives and you might actually inform yourself.
Not trying to sound like an azzhole , but I’ll clue you ALL IN.
When you reply to a specific post, don’t quote six freaking pages of other quotes, because nobody knows what the phuq you’re referring to. It’s bad enough half of you guys have no idea what you’re talking about! When you reply to six effing pages, nobody else know what the phuq you’re talking about either!🤬
I got fat phuqing thumbs, but I have enough God given sense to edit my post!
Good grief and good night!

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 02/16/24.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden