Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Trying to bait me into a trap?šŸ˜€
Where did I say anything like that?
You have posted some pretty good questions, and I believe I have answered the best I can.
At this point, Iā€™m thinking youā€™re a troll.
Pose me a simple question and Iā€™ll answer you. If youā€™re fishing for fools, phuq off.
Reon

Well, I mean why else would anybody be against what President Biden is attempting to accomplish at the border. I mean you can claim constitutional issues all day, but everyone knows the only reason anyone actually opposes what is going on down there is white supremacy. States rights? States rights for what, to continue being racist white supremacists?

When Joe Biden takes action against those racist insurrectionists, heā€™ll be as justified as Lincoln was.
Okay, Iā€™ll put it this way.
Do you actually support Joe? My views on this are clearly stated. Yours are not.
Like I said, you have posed some pretty good questions, and I have done my best to answer them.
But as I see it now, youā€™re getting into troll territory.
Are you working for the DNC? Sure sounds like it!
Someone looking for answers, Iā€™ll surely do my best to help.
If youā€™re looking for answers, Iā€™m your man.
The ball is in your court
Reon

I think you are really dense if you donā€™t see the point Iā€™m making. Iā€™m not an artist. I will not draw you a picture.
Well, I guess Iā€™m really dense. I still canā€™t see where you have posed an honest question to me.
I think youā€™ve a freakin troll!
If you ask me a question, Iā€™ll do my best to answer. My post have shown this,
On what grounds could you possibly accuse me of being a white supremacists?
Do you actually support pedo Joe as president?
I think my position is crystal clearly. Now itā€™s your turn. Stage your ground.
Reon

On what grounds? What grounds indeed? History sir, not I judges you. Sir, on the same grounds that history has judged Confederates of having no legitimate constitutional issues but merely a concern for conserving and extending slavery which, as we adjudge today was the greatest evil to ever befall man in history from the foundations of the world to the present. Sir, now like then, despite your pious intonations of constitutional issues and concerns, we know the blackness of your heart as we know the blackness of theirs, 160 years ago.

And now like then, the great cities of the north stand as beacons to the world of all that is good and just. They offer sanctuary to the oppressed and succor to the ever needy of the world. Now like then, they stand in righteous condemnation of your mere economic concerns and your racist views regarding those you would oppress.

Joe Biden, like Lincoln is a towering figure sent by God Almighty to render judgment against the evil oppressors in those awful southern states. As Lincoln gave his life in Christlike grace to free the millions, Joe Biden is soldiering on and wrecking his health so that we may see America finally live up to the ideas of her founding and provide truth to those words ā€œAll men are created equalā€. He will truly root out the vintage where the Grapes of Wrath are stored and deliver us into a new age where America belongs to the world.

If the above doesnā€™t work, I could use a crayon.
No need for crayons! You have told us where you stand. And for anyone who loves America, you ainā€™t got a leg to stand on.
Goodnight, sir.
Need I suggest what you do with those crayons?
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." ļæ½ Wesley Pruden